These Rasher Wrapped Stuffed Mushrooms are a super quick canape option for when those unexpected guests come knocking this Christmas. They’re great garnished with some fresh herbs and served warm. Enjoy! 🙂
You Will Need:
- 170g garlic and herb cream cheese
- 16 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 slices Denny Traditional Rashers sliced in half
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with cream cheese. Wrap each mushroom with a half-slice of Denny Traditional Rasher, and secure with toothpicks. Place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the rasher is cooked through. We recommend serving these warm.