4 Denny Butcher’s Style Sausages
1 tbsp olive oil
4 Denny Heritage Cure Rashers
8 hash browns, thawed slightly, chopped
1 x prepared pizza base
150g baked beans
60g Mozzarella, grated
Tomato relish or brown sauce, to serve
1. Squeeze the sausages out of their skins. Crumble or chop the sausage meat into 1cm chunks.
2. Heat half of the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and brown the sausage meat on all sides. Remove to a plate lined with kitchen paper. Add the rashers to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes just golden. Add to the plate with the sausage meat.
3. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and cook the chopped hash browns until browned on all sides. Transfer to the plate with the sausage meat and rashers.
4. Preheat the oven to 240˚C/220˚C fan/gas mark 9.
5. Spread the pizza base all over with the baked beans.
6. Scatter evenly with the sausage, rashers, hash browns and cheese. Make two little nests amongst the toppings and carefully crack an egg into each one. Season with a little black pepper.
7. Bake for 7-9 minutes until the crust is golden and the eggs are cooked but still runny, turning the pizza once. Dollop with tomato relish or drizzle with brown sauce to your liking. Slice and serve immediately.